Clue: Appropriate into one's own territory
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Appropriate into one's own territory which appears 2 times in our database.
- Building extension
- Side building
- Supplementary building
- Building attached to larger one
- Building attached to a largerone
- Small building added to another
- Extension to main building
- Building attached to a larger one
- Addition to the main building
- Appropriate into one's territory
- Take over a Wye after this, by the sound of it
- Sounds as if a throat's what the girl may take to the river
- Has it been added to follow a double you, by the sound of it?
- The girl is one added to a river