Clue: Award-winning sci-fi writer Connie
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Award-winning sci-fi writer Connie which appears 1 time in our database.
- ''Diff'rent Strokes'' character
- 'Die Hard' star
- ''Unbreakable'' actor
- Bruce of Hollywood
- Fixity of purpose is needed by fast bowler, as before
- "The Sixth Sense" star Bruce
- He took eight-forty three at Headingley in nineteen eighty-one
- Peter, the first referee to send off a player in an FA Cup final at Wembley
- 'The Sixth Sense' star
- 1987 Emmy winner for 'Moonlighting'