Clue: Mediums for dummies, say: Abbr
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Mediums for dummies, say: Abbr which appears 1 time in our database.
- Scrambled wd.
- Pc. of wordplay
- Servant for taverns, e.g.: Abbr.
- Word jumble: Abbr.
- Word-game wd.
- "I hate to be __, but ...": complaint opening
- Rearranged wd.
- Word rearrangement: abbr.
- Wordplay in the Jumble: Abbr.
- "My car," for "Camry," e.g.: abbr.
- THE EYES, to THEY SEE: Abbr.
- Neo, for one: Abbr.
- Puzzling jumble: Abbr.
- Wd. jumble
- Jumble wordplay: Abbr.