Clue: 190-member enforcement group
We have 1 possible answer for the clue 190-member enforcement group which appears 1 time in our database.
- Might the police bury it and cut it up?
- Would the police bury what's to be cut up? (8)
- Police body put down, cut up
- Bury pensioner, first to look up police organisation
- Top-liner trained to fight crime?
- Law agency involved in plot to capture Queen
- To get rid of trouble-maker finally introduce supranational crime busters
- Crime fighters dealing in petrol
- Multinational crime fighters
- Worldwide crimefighting group
- Lyon-based crimefighting group
- Worldwide anticrime organization
- Law enforcers tuck in, not having dined
- Police put in extra statements, ignoring a note
- Police make insertions without a note