Clue: Steamer sunk by a U-boat in 1941
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Steamer sunk by a U-boat in 1941 which appears 1 time in our database.
- 'The Merchant of Venice' maid
- Maid in 'The Merchant of Venice'
- Portia's maid in "The Merchant of Venice"
- Maid of Belmont resurrected as vamp
- As seductive woman returned, so did her ring
- ''The Merchant of Venice'' maid
- Gratianoâs friend seen as siren on the rise
- Portia's maid making comeback as temptress
- Girl from Belmont growing up as dangerous temptress
- Shakespearean clerk seen as siren going up in the world
- Venetian barrister's clerk as siren, quite wild
- Portia's attendant coming back as devastatingly alluring female
- One working for Portia when father and knight turned up
- Lawyer's clerk apparently picked up a second warning signal
- Serving maid rejected as seducer