Clue: Homer's Muse
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Homer's Muse which appears 1 time in our database.
- Keyboard instrument
- One of the Muses
- Carnival staple
- Circus music maker
- Muse of heroic poetry
- Circus organ
- Greek Muse of eloquence and epic poetry, or a kind of organ
- It's all one when the Muse is about to manage to get steam up
- Muse for a steam organ
- Muse about everything and that's including work
- Invitation that is about work inspires poets
- She inspired LA police corruption ...
- Inspiration for poetry and everything one can manage without
- Muse on everything one has to manage without
- *Greek poetry muse or, alternately, trim off some soothing leaves?