Clue: Like choruses
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Like choruses which appears 1 time in our database.
- Said again
- Saying again
- Said or did again
- Recurring again and again
- Once more there is turf in the reed
- Rush around for the turf and did it morte than once
- Rush around the turf a second time
- Perhaps rang again for a cancellation
- 'Turfed, perhaps, again and again, in a manner of speaking (8)'
- Persistent decaying vegetable matter seen in the grass
- Turf in grass did it again
- Passed on, in a way
- Poor, dear Pete did it again