Clue: Susan who wrote 'The Volcano Lover'
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Susan who wrote 'The Volcano Lover' which appears 1 time in our database.
- 'The Volcano Lover' novelist
- 'The Benefactor' novelist
- 'Notes on Camp' essayist
- Novelist Susan
- Susan who wrote 'Illness as Metaphor'
- Writer Susan
- She wrote 'Under the Sign of Saturn'
- 'In America' novelist Susan
- Essayist Susan
- I, etcetera author Susan
- Author of the award-winning 1999 novel "In America"
- "In America" novelist Susan
- American literary figure and political activist, d. 2004 — tangos (anag)
- "In America" novelist
- 'The Volcano Lover' writer