Clue: Sch. founded by a Pentecostal preacher
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Sch. founded by a Pentecostal preacher which appears 1 time in our database.
- Tulsa initials
- Tulsa campus (Abbr.)
- Tulsa sch.
- Sch. in Tulsa
- Sch. named for a televangelist
- Educational inits. in Tulsa, Okla.
- Okla. school with a 60-foot Praying Hands sculpture
- Evangelical sch. with a 4,000+ enrollment
- Tulsa sch. named for a televangelist
- Tulsa-based univ.
- Sch. named for an evangelist
- Sch. in Tulsa, Okla.
- Tulsa sch. named for an evangelist
- Tulsa coll. named for a preacher
- Sooner St. institution whose professors work for Jesus