Clue: Sea creature whose name means 'sailor'
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Sea creature whose name means 'sailor' which appears 1 time in our database.
- Gym equipment
- Captain Nemo's sub
- Vessel in 'Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea'
- Captain Nemo's final resting place
- Spiral-shelled creature
- Ship created by Jule Verne for Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea
- Cephalopod known for its shell
- Small sea creature
- Sounds as if there's nothing ill with us and with Shell
- Nuclear submarine