Clue: "Ghastly grim and ancient" poem title critter
We have 1 possible answer for the clue "Ghastly grim and ancient" poem title critter which appears 1 time in our database.
- Poe poem
- Poe classic
- Poem with the line, "Ah, distinctly I remember, it was in the bleak December"
- It uses 20 different end rhymes for 'ore'
- Title "ungainly fowl" of poetry
- They recently returned for a trip to Solsbury Hill
- Literary bird that almost never flies
- Poem brought her a venerable part
- Afterwards holding party for Poe's visitor
- Endless version of poet got the bird
- 72 of its 108 lines end in '-ore' sounds
- Poem hit a nerve -- unexpectedly the writer gets dropped