Clue: His Secret Service code name was Providence
We have 1 possible answer for the clue His Secret Service code name was Providence which appears 1 time in our database.
- 50's leader
- President whose grandson wed a president's daughter
- WWII jacket eponym
- His was David
- He said 'A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both'
- Where noise is unsettling, in general
- 1 across: is 'e involved with 'Erewhon Revisited'?
- Work out where one is a military leader
- President to appear when soiree is in full swing
- US president
- ''Crusade in Europe'' author
- Matthew Ridgway succeeded him as NATO head
- General, President, 'Ike'
- Where one is represented by president