Clue: British critic Kenneth who created 'Oh! Calcutta!'
We have 1 possible answer for the clue British critic Kenneth who created 'Oh! Calcutta!' which appears 1 time in our database.
- 'Seduced' senator of film
- Ronan ___, 'God Bless America' singer at Yankee Stadium
- English drama critic Kenneth
- Critic Kenneth
- Theater critic Kenneth
- 'The Seduction of Joe --'
- "The Seduction of Joe __": Alda film
- TV critic who shocked many - and not all fusty nannies
- Tenor Ronan ___
- 'A critic is a man who knows the way but can't drive the car' (-)
- Curtains for him in nineteen sixty one
- 'A neurosis is a secret you don't know you're keeping' (--)
- When any theatre is set up? Inside, you'll find drama critic
- Curtains raised by him in 1961
- 'A critic is a man who knows the way but can't drive the car' (–)