Clue: How some N.F.L. games are resolved
We have 1 possible answer for the clue How some N.F.L. games are resolved which appears 1 time in our database.
- Trying to break a tie, briefly
- Playing a fifth qtr., say
- Playing a fourth NHL period, say
- 'How could ___?'
- Playing an extra period, briefly
- When some ties are broken, briefly
- Breaking a tie, for short
- Still playing (Abbr.)
- Facing sudden death, perhaps
- How some NFL games are resolved
- Trying to settle a score, for short?
- Trying to get untied, briefly?
- When some deadlocks are resolved, briefly
- Trying to break an NFL tie
- How some NFL games are decided