Clue: Song played at the 1920 Olympics when music for the Italian national anthem could not be found
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Song played at the 1920 Olympics when music for the Italian national anthem could not be found which appears 1 time in our database.
- 1899 Eduardo di Capua melody
- Mario Lanza favorite
- Pavarotti standard
- Popular tune for tenor or accordion
- Pavarotti classic
- Beloved Italian encore
- Source for the tune of 'It's Now or Never'
- Song that Elvis's 'It's Now or Never' was based on
- Common Italian encore
- Basis for Elvis' ''It's Now or Never''