Clue: Source of the saying 'Brevity is the soul of wit'
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Source of the saying 'Brevity is the soul of wit' which appears 1 time in our database.
- Shakespearean prince
- Tiny village
- '... heaven hath pleas'd it so, / To punish me ...' speaker
- Shakespearean title character
- It's smaller than a village
- Classic Olivier role
- Small town
- Ophelia's love
- Shakespeare title character
- 'To be or not to be' soliloquist
- Shakespeare's Prince of Denmark
- Kenneth Branagh role
- Small village
- Small rural community