Clue: 'A Tale of Two Cities' ender?
We have 1 possible answer for the clue 'A Tale of Two Cities' ender? which appears 1 time in our database.
- Apparatus named for a French physician
- Perhaps it tops off the lot in artful deception?
- Limit parliamentary debate on capital punishment
- Device for parting head from shoulders
- Machine for cutting paper (or French aristocrats) down to size
- Head-removing device
- What often fell to the nobility in France
- Revolutionary tool that limits debate
- Group governing in cunning move to curtail debate
- Beheading machine
- One with sharp blade using craft to check temperature inside piece of pork
- Look into culpability in case finally resulting in capital punishment
- Execution machine
- It's raised to top!
- Parliamentary device that heads off further debate?