Clue: Dante's 'The Divine Comedy,' e.g
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Dante's 'The Divine Comedy,' e.g which appears 1 time in our database.
- Aeschylus' 'Oresteia,' e.g.
- ''The Lord of the Rings,'' among others
- Three-part work
- 'The Lord of the Rings,' notably
- ''The Lord of the Rings'' movies, e.g.
- Lightfoot's "Railroad ____"
- 'The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy' five-part series, jokingly
- Set of three works
- Try catching the Italian, to go back to see ''The Godfather'' films, maybe