Clue: Run around Black Church in Dublin three times to see the devil - that sounds like a traditional belief (3,5',4)
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Run around Black Church in Dublin three times to see the devil - that sounds like a traditional belief (3,5',4) which appears 1 time in our database.
- Dowager's bridal contribution?
- Belief, often erroneous, passed on by word of mouth
- Superstitious or misleading traditional belief
- Inaccurate tradition
- A traditional story - Bluebeard, perhaps
- Collapsed on ice after gaining a little weight over recent years
- Discredited belief, traditional one exes follow, say
- Widely-held but incorrect belief
- Incorrect traditional belief
- Legendary lore former partners follow, according to hearsay
- Not a relation of newly weds
- Superstitious belief
- Fanciful yarn o' wild wild virgin and earl
- Foolish traditional belief