Clue: Bible book after Ezra
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Bible book after Ezra which appears 1 time in our database.
- Old Testament book
- OT book
- Hebrew leader who rebuilt the walls of Jerusalem
- Prophet with female backing: possibly I am he
- Book of the Old Testament
- 'And we have built Jerusalem', he may well have claimed
- Book cover design with male bird put back
- He-man - he and I concocted a book
- Prophet thwarts he-man (ie with capital H)
- Returning exile who managed to rebuild his capital
- He had reason to claim: "And we have built Jerusalem ..."
- Old Testament book preceding Esther
- Rebuilder of Jerusalem