Clue: Builder of America's first copper mill
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Builder of America's first copper mill which appears 1 time in our database.
- Leader of pop music's 31-Down
- Colonial silversmith
- Revolutionary War hero born 1/1/1735
- He didn't really cry 'The British are coming!'
- Figure on a $5,000 EE savings bond
- 43-Across patriot who went on a 'midnight ride'
- Putting cloth over tomb, say, venerate US patriot
- Something put on tomb, say, to honour US patriot
- Equestrian described by Longfellow
- Title hero of a Longfellow poem