Clue: African desert wind
We have 1 possible answer for the clue African desert wind which appears 1 time in our database.
- Violent Saharan wind
- Sand-laden wind
- Wind-up children's characters, new out
- Wind is up, low murmur initially
- Low front in Mediterranean is whipping up wind
- Wind is backing, low to moderate at first
- Hot, dry, dust-laden wind blowing in the desert, especially in Arabia
- Wind is back with low murmur, initially
- Violent sand-laden desert wind — so I'm Mo (anag)
- Wind is up, low over capital of Morocco
- Is upset by Frenchman taking head off Bellow? Someone in Africa will alternatively get wind of this!