Clue: Phrase coined by Thomas Gray in his ''Elegy''
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Phrase coined by Thomas Gray in his ''Elegy'' which appears 1 time in our database.
- Soul mate
- This would be compatible with one sort of Red Rum, it seems
- Person with similar interests
- Person with common interests
- One with interests matching another's
- I'd drink with priest in mess - he's much like me
- One who shares another's attitudes
- Having like-minded companion, drink red - sip it after decanting
- Close friend generous with cherry brandy?
- Warm cherry brandy, perhaps: one with a similar taste?
- Generous wine and whisky, say, for one of similar outlook?
- Someone with the same attitudes as oneself