Clue: Comic who sang 'I Love to Laugh' in 'Mary Poppins'
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Comic who sang 'I Love to Laugh' in 'Mary Poppins' which appears 2 times in our database.
- Radio comedian dubbed 'The Perfect Fool'
- Player of the Texaco Fire Chief, on old radio
- He turned down the wizard role in "The Wizard of Oz"
- ''Mary Poppins'' actor
- Perfect Fool of vaudeville
- Keenan's funny dad
- 'The Diary of Anne Frank' Oscar nominee
- He voiced Disney's Mad Hatter
- Keenan's actor father
- He played Uncle Albert in "Mary Poppins"