Clue: 'Seize the day' in Latin
We have 1 possible answer for the clue 'Seize the day' in Latin which appears 2 times in our database.
- ENJOY THE PRESENT
- 'Dead Poets Society' motto
- * It doesn't mean "fish of the day"
- Seize the day
- Medicare provision initially shambolic? Go for it!
- Complained one has space for hedonistic philosophy
- Record moving up into top 1,000 — It's Now Or Never
- Make the most of the present from Horace
- Vehicle allowance has run out, so make the most of today
- Seize occasion to see head about right mark, after fail