Clue: Crowd movement working its way around a stadium
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Crowd movement working its way around a stadium which appears 2 times in our database.
- Sports crowd's rippling effect
- Where sections of a crowd take turns to stand and raise their hands
- Effect of moving arms from Latin America
- Crowd's acknowledgement of Acapulco beach phenomenon
- Spectators stand for this progressive movement
- Rippling effect produced by sea in North America?
- Rippling effect
- By stopping maniac we've disrupted moving crowd