Clue: Annuals, perennials, etc
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Annuals, perennials, etc which appears 2 times in our database.
- Grass and such
- Nonwoody vegetation
- Herbert, old as he is, is still quite green
- Even as old as he is the boy is still green
- Old as he is, Herbert is so green
- Is Herbert so old and yet be so green?
- Nonwoody plant parts
- Non-woody vegetation
- Succulent vegetation
- In this place get right of pasture
- Woman's particular interest: oriental plants
- Woman's accessory lands on back of ankle that gets grazed
- Vegetation now covers land
- Present includes sack for plants