Clue: Former Haitian leader Duvalier
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Former Haitian leader Duvalier which appears 2 times in our database.
- Haitian dictator, commonly
- Dictator Duvalier
- Haiti's Duvalier senior
- Leader who claimed to have put a fatal curse on J.F.K.
- Nickname of the dictator who said 'I know the Haitian people because I am the Haitian people'
- Nickname of a '60s world leader
- Old man's jest sent up dictator
- Nickname of Francois Duvalier
- Haiti's elder Duvalier
- Repeated annually, joke about President for Life
- Haitian dictator, François Duvalier, d. 1971
- Fran�ois Duvalier, Haitian President from 1957 to 1971
- '--' Duvalier, president of Haiti from 1957 until his death in 1971
- Nickname of the dictator who created the Tontons Macoutes
- Nickname of Haiti's Francois Duvalier