Clue: Alcoholic drink flavoured with aniseed
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Alcoholic drink flavoured with aniseed which appears 1 time in our database.
- Anise-flavored liqueur
- "What's --- prologue"
- Aniseed aperitif
- Aniseed drink
- Finished one small drink
- Drink soft sparkling wines
- It's upended in father's drink
- Aniseed-flavoured aperitif
- First seen in Paris, as it is a drink from France
- Afterthought about one drink or another
- Aniseed-flavour aperitif
- Finished one's drink
- No longer up to taking one's drink
- One's gone first for the aperitif