Clue: Author who wrote about frontier life
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Author who wrote about frontier life which appears 1 time in our database.
- Novelist Cather
- Antonia's creator
- Literary Cather
- 'I Wanna Be Bad' singer ___ Ford
- "Alexander's Bridge" novelist Cather
- Author Cather
- American novelist Cather
- Cather who wrote 'My Ántonia'
- Award honoring literature that features women's stories set in the West
- "My Ãntonia" novelist Cather
- Cather who wrote 'O Pioneers!'
- 'My Antonia' author Cather
- "O Pioneers!" novelist Cather
- Writer Cather
- 'One of Ours' writer Cather