Clue: Mad maiden of "Hamlet"
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Mad maiden of "Hamlet" which appears 1 time in our database.
- Sister of Laertes
- Hamlet's girlfriend
- Polonius' daughter
- "Hamlet" victim
- Laertes' sister in ''Hamlet''
- Tragic figure in 'Hamlet'
- Shakespearean character who drowns in a brook
- Laertes' sister
- Hamlet's love interest
- Daughter of Polonius
- Hamlet's love
- Daughter of Polonius in 'Hamlet'
- To whom "Get thee to a nunnery" was said
- Drowned girl in 'Hamlet'
- 'Rich gifts wax poor when givers prove unkind' speaker