Clue: Victor at Little Bighorn
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Victor at Little Bighorn which appears 1 time in our database.
- Little Bighorn victor
- Revered Sioux chief
- Little Bighorn fighter
- Oglala Sioux leader
- Big name in Dakota history
- Sioux chief — Paris cabaret
- Little Big Horn commander
- Custer opponent
- Chief's ridiculous, upsetting her so
- Suggestion of shoer as brave leader?
- Custer's nemesis touched drug
- He brave -- or she, it's suggested?
- Chief unbalanced atop mount?
- His native name was Tashunka Witko