Clue: Hun opponent
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Hun opponent which appears 2 times in our database.
- Old migrant making call on hospital without leave
- Call includes green light for hospital produced by Roman invader
- Try to put in call to husband - he had a smashing time in Rome
- Old European trip hard to inject with energy
- Alaric, eg, who conquered Rome
- Spanish settler making trip to hospital, about to leave
- Old person's call on husband to limit travel
- Go to hospital carrying game 'Invader'
- Call hospital about to move old German
- Ancient settler in southern France and in Spain
- Old 22 down's trip includes travel on horse
- One of those who sacked Rome in 410
- Fourth-century invader of Rome
- Try to interrupt call by husband? Barbarian!