Clue: Key discovery of 1799
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Key discovery of 1799 which appears 1 time in our database.
- Stupid reason to test ancient artifact
- On this, three scripts came up, as in three times one
- Girl swallowed a pebble, we hear - this revealed the tongue
- Tablet that allowed decipherment of hieroglyphs
- This explained baffling script, getting half of team in favour
- First clue from a setter, not so tricky
- Archaeological find totters as one works
- Inscribed hieroglyphics 'key'
- First clue came up: Dry as air
- It was unearthed by a French soldier in July 1799
- Favour including location of Villa's museum piece
- Inscribed slab found 1799, making it possible to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics