Clue: Natalie Portman's birthplace
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Natalie Portman's birthplace which appears 1 time in our database.
- Destination of many pilgrimages
- Hymn with the lyric 'Bring me my chariot of fire!'
- Holy city
- It was captured by British forces in 1917
- Disposal in spirit following setter in French city
- Holy city of Muslims, Jews and Christians
- Holy city in the Middle East
- Rousing anthem to words by William Blake
- Knobbly edible tuber
- Judge left to probe piece of legislation about disputed city