Clue: Big Red Machine hustler
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Big Red Machine hustler which appears 3 times in our database.
- Hit man
- Banished ballpark figure
- Baseball player with the most lifetime hits
- 'My Prison Without Bars' author
- 1963 NL Rookie of the Year
- Hall of Fame wannabe
- Notable not in the Hall of Fame
- One with a hit record
- 1975 World Series MVP
- 'Charlie Hustle'
- Baseball's 1963 Rookie of the Year
- Banned ballplayer
- Baseball's 'Charlie Hustle'
- Cooperstown non-honoree
- Baseball's all-time leader with 4,256 hits