Clue: Title writer in a John Irving novel
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Title writer in a John Irving novel which appears 1 time in our database.
- John Irving hero
- John Irving character
- Jenny Fields's son, in a John Irving novel
- Robin Williams title role
- Fictional author of "The World According to Bensenhaver"
- Fictional novelist
- Title character in a John Irving novel
- Fictional author of 'The World According to Bensenhaver'
- Jenny Fields's son, in a 1978 best-seller
- Hero of a John Irving best seller
- Fictional writer of "The World According to Bensenhaver"
- Literary son of Jenny Fields
- Hero in a John Irving best seller
- Literary character who dies in a wrestling room
- John Irving hero played by Robin Williams