Clue: Black Hills terr
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Black Hills terr which appears 1 time in our database.
- Old terr.
- Abbr. after N. or S.
- U.S. terr., 1861-89
- Part of two state abbrs.
- U.S. territory divided in 1889
- Terr. that was part of the Louisiana Purchase
- Shoe brand
- Former U.S. terr.
- N. or S. state
- State abbr. following N or S
- Terr. originally part of the Louisiana Purchase
- Pt. of two state names
- North or South state, briefly
- S. ___ (Pierre's st.)
- N. ___ (Fargo's state, for short)