Clue: Former boxing champ Billy
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Former boxing champ Billy which appears 2 times in our database.
- N.Y. neighbor
- Neighbor of N.Y.
- One of the 13: Abbr.
- Hockey pioneer Smythe
- Didi of 'Shining Time Station'
- Fifth state to join the Union: Abbr.
- NY neighbor
- George W. Bush's birthplace: Abbr.
- NCAA basketball champs, U-___
- It's south of Mass.
- R.I. neighbor
- Hockey's ___ Smythe Trophy
- Boxer Billy known as "The Pittsburgh Kid"
- St. of the union
- Its st. bird is the American robin