Clue: From Assisi, for example
We have 1 possible answer for the clue From Assisi, for example which appears 1 time in our database.
- Hesitation before one crucified Italian
- Italian makes northerner lose his head
- From a region of central Italy
- From Perugia?
- From Assisi, e.g
- Italian in the Lake District, maybe, when it's less cold
- Man I rub the wrong way - from Italy
- Someone from Italy? I'm not sure - has an English name
- Italian or Greek letter sent up to English composer
- Italian from northern England, but not the northernmost part
- I'm not sure boy's from Perugia?
- After hesitation, refuse to admit one Italian
- Of a mountainous region of central Italy
- Lost in Burma with one from Italy
- In central Italy it's as in the Lake District, but less cold