Clue: 'Hiawatha' writer
We have 1 possible answer for the clue 'Hiawatha' writer which appears 1 time in our database.
- A higher chap for a higher wather, by the sound of it
- Was he any sort of poet at all?
- Was he high enough for Hiawatha? (10)
- Was he any sort of great poet at all?
- This chap may stand head and shoulders above others of his poetic peers
- It would seem that he was 6 across inversely
- Poe try for him as tall as he?
- A tall man, inversely
- Not one man short, inversely
- Poet, who's head and shoulders above others?