Clue: Intercalary event
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Intercalary event which appears 1 time in our database.
- February 29
- Bissextile occurrence
- Calendar rarity
- February 29th
- Calendrical correction
- Quadrennial occasion celebrated by this puzzle's theme entries
- March preceder, periodically
- Sixtieth day of the year, periodically
- The 29th, every so often
- Traditionally, when women were allowed to propose marriage
- Forthcoming opportunity for propositioning females?
- Feb. 29
- Period primarily inserted to manage a year
- A quiet delay—comes round every fourth year!