Clue: Army attack copters
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Army attack copters which appears 1 time in our database.
- Side in many a western
- Parisian thugs
- Cochise and Geronimo, e.g.
- Army helicopters
- Cowboys' foes in many a Western
- Native Americans
- Cochise and Geronimo
- Up with the father of the Indians with his pains!
- For Father to turn up pains the Indians
- How Father turns up with the 12 acrosses for the 4 downs
- The Indian father is up, but still in pain
- Villains in 1939's 'Stagecoach'
- Southwestern Native Americans
- Primates outside a church for Indians
- A pressure is painful for some Americans