Clue: Marilyn Monroe was its first cover girl
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Marilyn Monroe was its first cover girl which appears 1 time in our database.
- Hefner magazine
- Hedonistic fellow
- Rich pleasure-seeker, such as Ronnie Winslow?
- He's probably not the marrying type
- Rich debauchee
- Rich pleasure-seeker
- One active in the wrong clubs?
- Rich woman-chaser
- Casanova parking love by the roadside?
- Rich pleasure-seeking man
- Male pleasure-seeker
- Wealthy pleasure-seeker
- Ambitious climbers' mecca