Clue: Insignia on Pirates uniforms
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Insignia on Pirates uniforms which appears 1 time in our database.
- They're 16th of 26
- Silent parts of 20-, 36- and 49-Across
- Preceders of cues, alphabetically
- Supply center?
- Pair of nappies?
- Feels relieved, in a way?
- Tends to priority number one?
- Peppery threesome?
- Shopping center?
- What 'Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers' has a lot of
- Pepper trio?
- Certain letters of the alphabet
- Uses one's 45-Across in a bathroom