Clue: Chicago university founded in 1945
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Chicago university founded in 1945 which appears 1 time in our database.
- Salt River dam
- Dime portrait
- 26th or 32nd president
- 56-Across figure
- Nobelist who proposed a League of Peace
- President born 1/30/1882 whose initials are the basis of 17-, 24-, 47- and 55-Across
- Human rights advocate Eleanor
- 52-Across's representative in the 38-Across
- His was Delano
- One of the Rushmore quartet
- Hoover's successor
- See 3
- US president to resolve New Deal
- Former president showing resolve to reform?