Clue: Site of Napoleon's 1804 coronation
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Site of Napoleon's 1804 coronation which appears 1 time in our database.
- Quasimodo's home
- Gothic monument
- Indiana university
- Place for Quasimodo
- Hunchback's place
- Paris tourist attraction
- South Bend institution
- Where Napoleon was crowned
- Site of Napoleon I's coronation
- Great cathedral of Paris
- Victor Hugo novel ` ` ..... .... ' '
- Victor Hugo wrote 'The Hunchback of . . . . . . . . .'
- In Paris, this seems as if it's not ruddy well with an I
- That isn't colourful with a myself in Paris
- To turn up red in name in Paris