Clue: Red Scare grp
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Red Scare grp which appears 1 time in our database.
- Antisubversive grp. until 1975
- Communist-hunting grp. of the 50's
- Sen. McCarthy's grp.
- 1950's Red-hunting grp.
- Former blacklisting org.
- Old Red scare grp.
- McCarthy-era hearings grp.
- Anti-Red grp.
- R.M.N. was a member of it
- Grp. that questioned Alger Hiss
- 1950's Communist-hunting grp.
- McCarthy era investigative gp.
- Blacklisting org. of the 50's
- Cong. panel in 'The Majestic'
- Assignment for Rep. Nixon