Clue: Long-legged predator
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Long-legged predator which appears 1 time in our database.
- Swarming insect
- Marching insect
- Insect in a marching column
- Member of a tropical column
- Tiny marcher
- Little fighter
- Six-legged marcher
- Colonial soldier?
- Skill needed to catch, in a way, many a tropical insect
- Group-foraging insect
- Foraging insect
- Soldier, perhaps, many represented in paintings
- Predatory insect of tropical America
- Aggressive colonist confused many, taken in by cunning
- Insect named for its ''raids''