Clue: Tower, for example
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Tower, for example which appears 1 time in our database.
- Big building
- Imposing building
- The Empire State Building, for one
- High-rise, e.g.
- Imposing structure
- Urban skyline component
- Large building
- Large structure
- 'Large, imposing building (7)'
- If cold enough, one may be built up as an editor
- It's a put-up job for the editor when it's frozen
- Could the editor, if so cold and hard, build this up?
- That''s a set-up for the editor if it''s cold enough